FPA: World 2 demo FPA: World 2 demo

very very good... but i found a bug..

gr8 demo, can't WAIT to see the full game!!! but i found a bug.. on the moving platforms, if i hang over the edge, they stop moving.. if u get what i mean..

Dark Sniper Dark Sniper

good but there's an error..

ok.. it was one of the first levels.. i killed one guy and another saw me.. he picked up his phone and rang the other guards.. they started shooting at me.. i died.. the error is that when i restarted the level they were already shooting at me b4 i did anything!! obviously u need to turn off that setting whenever u start a level.. fix that (and maybe make the shooting recognition a bit better) and it'll be a gr8 game!

MorphPong MorphPong

good try

the main problem is the "paddle" which only seems to work when it's at a keyframe (that's my guess). Other than that it could have been a good game, although i don't think intentionally making the writing look badly done is a good idea...

Mutate the labrat Mutate the labrat

hell yeah

i radiated that motherfucka til he died (by accident, i was experimenting) it is kinda hard to understand but ill try my best

reaction time reaction time

cool!

i got 0.28, im 16 male

snipers: ww2 snipers: ww2

really good!

i'd love to know how to make the screen move like that!
gr8 game i thought it would be a simple sniper game but it was really different i liked it!

Buddhism:The Game Buddhism:The Game

nice idea

i liked the idea and it would have bn good but thers a huge glitch:
when u drag the bad thought away it sometimes comes back and hits him really fast. also it would be good to have a time to get to, say 20 seconds so thers a goal rahter than just going on and on and on

Small stress game Small stress game

wonderful!!!

i know it was kinda simple but the graphics were gr8 and that made the game gr8 too gr8 work!

Simoon Simoon

cool i liked it!

cool game thx for the protection point lol

johnoco responds:

Thanks, you are my first review ever!

ArmyAnts (Unfinished) ArmyAnts (Unfinished)

amazing!!

dude thers 1 ant that wont die and the dragon fly doesnt do anything but apart frm that i dont no what ur so upset about! this game is amazing!!