****-Love-**** ****-Love-****

i thought it was good

first of all, eletronix (the guy who reviewed this b4 me) can screw himslef cos he's never made a flash on newgrounds in his life. Secondly, i thought the art was good apart from in some bits, but the animation could of been better (not done badly but the fps rate was a bit low), it was good the way you managed to show the emotion, and fit it well with the song. Everything else was pretty good!

Down At Juice Bar Down At Juice Bar

omg i love bad guys sooo much

i have to say that even tho the bad guys themselves were'nt in this one it has to be my favourite so far, the talk about non-existing houses was HILARIOUS! i loved it when he sed that evry time a house is built, there is one less non-existing house, LOL! gr8 work!!

The Killer's Game The Killer's Game

wow.....

...i didn't see that coming. VERY well done, i've seen people try that before, that's the first time it's worked on me.

FPA: World 2 demo FPA: World 2 demo

very very good... but i found a bug..

gr8 demo, can't WAIT to see the full game!!! but i found a bug.. on the moving platforms, if i hang over the edge, they stop moving.. if u get what i mean..

Dark Sniper Dark Sniper

good but there's an error..

ok.. it was one of the first levels.. i killed one guy and another saw me.. he picked up his phone and rang the other guards.. they started shooting at me.. i died.. the error is that when i restarted the level they were already shooting at me b4 i did anything!! obviously u need to turn off that setting whenever u start a level.. fix that (and maybe make the shooting recognition a bit better) and it'll be a gr8 game!

MorphPong MorphPong

good try

the main problem is the "paddle" which only seems to work when it's at a keyframe (that's my guess). Other than that it could have been a good game, although i don't think intentionally making the writing look badly done is a good idea...